Monday, February 7, 2011

"My Little Monsters"

If you are ever around me you know that you are going to hear a story about one of my little boys...

A lot of the stories include either Tripp or Tucker in a costume.  They both LOVE to dress up!  I can name several times going to town or to the store with Buzz, Woody, Darth Vader, Storm Trooper, Batman, or even a Pirate to name a few.  Here are just a few pictures of my "Little Monsters"!

This is Tripp the Teenage Mutant Turtle and his friends Bray and Kate at the Super Bowl Party

Here is um...Spiderman w/a Bibleman cape at the Super Bowl Party



Here is Indiana Jones playing his new Lego Indiana Jones Wii game

A lot of nights we eat dinner in costume!



This is how I got greeted as I came in from class!


Captain America for Christmas

Not really sure what or who we are here

GI Joe 

Batman having dinner at O'Charley's


really scary I know

GI Joe with passy



Singing to Beaty at El Tap

Buzz at Kate's Birthday Party

Yes I let him wear this to Sonic and got some really weird looks






No comments:

Post a Comment