Friday, March 18, 2011

The Last Couple Weeks...

So we are finally on our "mini" Spring Break!  These last couple weeks have been pretty busy, exciting, tiring, and shocking.   My classes have been very busy with several lengthy assignments and presentations due.  The excitement of watching my boys grow every day.  They are getting so big and fill our lives with so much joy and laughter everyday.  Tripp's big excitement for the week was getting another puck at the Predators game which now makes his 5th puck.  He's so lucky!  Don't know what we will do when he actually attends a game and doesn't get one.  Tucker and I got to stay home and play with all Tripp's legos since he wasn't home!  More excitement was last week we had to dog sit for my parents and stayed at their house all week.  Pros where actually living in town, bigger house for the boys to play, and eating all their food. lol Cons of the week were the bad storms that caused pool to about overflow, big tree limbs in the yard down, remembering the dogs meds twice a day, taking the dog out several times, and having it follow you around everywhere. lol  After finally getting home I've been very tired this week with lack of sleep not being in my own bed and from staying up late to work on assignments.  Also I have been very tired due to our shocking news that most know about now that we are expecting our 3rd child.  Yes, I know we were very shocked as well!  So I am 11weeks now and if we are going to be consistent then the baby will be a boy, born on Oct.1, with weighing 8.15lbs, and be 21 1/2 inches long.  ha ha ha Actually we don't find out what the sex is until May 13th, but Tripp has already said he would like a sister since he already has a brother.  He would like to name her Lassie.  He  said if it was a boy that he likes Max! lol he's so funny!  So this weekend has been full of March Madness and we are loving that you can watch every game on direct!  Man my bracket is shot to pieces though!  Well, I better call it a night because we have tee-ball practice at 9 in the morning.  Yes the only team that practices at 9 on Saturday mornings and we are on it! yay!  Sorry no pics on this post...I'm slacking!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the new pregnancy Katy! That's awesome! Wishing you a uneventful 9 months :)
    carissa

    ReplyDelete