Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Tucker's 1st trip to the ER

Today I get a call from Play School to find out Tucker has fell and hurt his nose.  So I went to get him and then we went to the doctor's office and then on to the ER!  Sad thing is that I had just left work and didn't even think about grabbing my wallet out of my office and didn't have anything with me like insurance card, social security, etc.  Well, since we were just there a couple months ago with Tripp they had all our info in the computer.  I told them with my two boys they might want to just keep me a file going.  So Tucker was really good getting XRays and his nose is not broken, thank goodness!  Here is Tucker while we are in the waiting room.  Even though his nose is swollen he's still the cutest thing ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment